Saturday, April 25, 2015

Blog Status Update

What Has Been Going On?


I have been very busy with school and life and have not been able to give this blog anywhere near the attention I should have. Even so, there has still been new people visiting this website after all this time. This tells me I need to focus all of my attention on this blog from now on. Aiding people on the journey to Ubuntu and linux in general makes me feel much better inside than slaving away at school assignments.


What I am Going to Do


I have set a bare minimum of 5 posts a week. I am going to strive to write as many quality posts as possible. After I get everything running nicely and there are more views then I will invest in a domain name so this site can be accessed easier. I also want to help people with specific problems, so if you or someone you know are struggling with something then don't hesitate to message me or let me know in the comments and I will write a post for you.

After I get the site running smoothly and have a domain name in everything I will either design a new theme or buy one, but that is a long way off. Any suggestions are highly appreciated.


What I Want to Say to You


Thank you to those that are interested in my blog, you are the ones that I am writing for and to see people reading my articles, and hopefully learning from them, is absolutely amazing. I am going to continue writing posts geared towards Ubuntu basics, but I will also begin to include advanced topics. Again, suggestions are key so I know exactly what you all want to see.

Thanks Again,

   -Liam


No comments:

Post a Comment